Friday, May 17, 2013

GETAWAY

Uniqlo Linen Cotton Shirt, Armani Exchange Belt, Hermes CDC Bracelet, Cowboy Hat from Hatyai, Thailand
I've been anticipating nothing but traveling to highlands, be it any island will do. But things were not scheduled well and thoroughly got rescheduled and eventually have chosen a place where I regard it as a stifling-hot-and-plenty-of-boredom place - destination changed to Hatyai, Thailand from Cameron Highland, Malaysia at eleventh hour.

This is a place where I used to go pretty often, very. The high frequency just gets me through for a couple of years, which I was pretty annoyed to go and I could not even find appropriate outfits to go. By that, 90% of my closet were automatically skipped from my options as most of them are knitwear and sweater. It was an abrupt trip that, I, quickly thought of Uniqlo was selling a series of linen wear.

If worst comes to worst, I would have just engaged in a food hunting trip which I missed the small bites and soups there so much. Thank God we still managed to ignite some passion to throw ourselves a rewarding decision to go as far as Koh Lipe(island), Thailand, which ultimately made this trip worthwhile.


What I was wearing:
Uniqlo Linen Cotton Shirt
Armani Exchange Belt
Cowboy Hat & Bottoms from Hatyai, Thailand
Hermes CDC Bracelet
Jim Thompson Canvas Large Tote

Tags: fashion, menfashion, mensfashion, topshop, topman, fashionblog, fashionblogger, asianboy, asian, boy, chic, swag, uniqlo, thai, bkk, bangkok, thailand,

No comments:

Post a Comment