Sunday, May 19, 2013

TURQUOISE EXCITEMENT

Espirit Shirt, H&M Velvet Loafers, Crumpler Camera Bag, Hermes CDC Bracelet

As soon as I pulled in to shore, I was fascinated and enthralled by the overall view around Koh Lipe. I just could not wait for any sec to be embraced by the surf despite that was not golden hour to shoot for a pic as it was irksomely warm that I could barely open my eyes. Pictures shown above and underneath were over exposed, too. Reason being is that we were having hard time looking at the camera screen hence these.


I can't tell you how this island was stunningly attracting my sight and mind, but fear not, more pictures are coming up on my posts. After unloading our luggage, we took an instant motorbike ride(which was their taxi service on land; taxi boat on the other hand) to where our resort, Mali Resort located - it took us a little while to reach Pattaya Beach which is on the other side of the island.

What welcomed us was the breathtaking scene of the turquoise ocean as what advertised in the website and our bungalow resort, which literally made me dumbstruck and was at all sea(will post the rest of the pictures of Mali Resort in other posts though).









What I was wearing:
Look 1
Espirit White Shirt
H&M Velvet Loafers
Crumpler Camera Bag
Hermes CDC Bracelet
Look 2
Adidas Sport Pants

tags: fashion, menfashion, mensfashion, topshop, topman, fashionblog, fashionblogger, asianboy, asian, boy, chic, swag, shoes, thai, bkk, bangkok, thailand, accessories, accessory

No comments:

Post a Comment