Thursday, May 16, 2013

VIVACIOUS COMBINATION

Everlast Tee, Vintage Blazer, The Cambridge Satchel Company Purse, Toywatch Watch
Ever since I explored the place, I made my visit to it for the second time. I particularly love it after the rain, the place had it downright cleansed and everything seemed clearer in a limpid way. I always wanted to add the Nike+ sneakers into a chic way hence my attempt here. I had them paired up with the Everlast tee which has gone into hiding for a long time to boost up a little sporting feeling, which I would say a vivacious combination.




What I was wearing:
Nike+ Sneakers
Everlast Tee
Vintage Blazer
The Cambridge Satchel Company Purse
Uniqlo Socks


tags: fashion, menfashion, mensfashion, topshop, topman, fashionblog, fashionblogger, asianboy, asian, boy, chic, swag, flower, everlast, nike

No comments:

Post a Comment