Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Sire Museum Restaurant (Post-Birthday Celebration post)

Again, I'm gonna muddle everything about my birthday into you. All the celebration posts are in tangled, again to bother you.


So as I told ya, the restaurant is comfy as in beria-ria in heaven. The feeling was beyond words hence this post is gonna be occupied by loads of photo instead of descriptions.


Of course, before proceeding to any, here goes a photo that full of narcissism to fresh up your day wtf.




Remember one of my presents? Diana F+. Haven't tried out yet until yesterday. I don't know if I really 'captured'. Do you get me? Should have consulted the shop first before trying  out with. :(




#1




The Sire Museum, allocated idk where, somewhere in breach street. HAHA that's it! Beneath are the photos of the mentioned restaurant, will not describe more, laaaazy...


2#



3#



4#



5#



6#



7#



8#



9#



10#


11#
Fuck the gravity!



12#



13#



14#



15#




 16#



17#




 18#
21st iPhone century



19#
The column I love the most.



20#
21st iPhone century




21#
Birthday cake from Humble Beginning, again.



22#



23#
Were then chilling at Starbucks, the best solution ever, learnt from fb wtf.




I'm too too too too lazy to write now, will post out all the photos that taken by lomography soon.


Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment