Just found out some facts aka gigs.
1. If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
2. If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
3. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
4. A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes. (OMG guys would fetish that)
5. A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death.
6. Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
7. The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
8. Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
9. Butterflies taste with their feet.
10. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
11. Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people. (Are you going to live 9years shorter than me? HAHA)
12. Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump. (The best fact that I got to know, just imagine....)
13. A cat's urine glows under a black light. (Rapunzel?!)
14. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
15. Starfish have no brains.
16. Polar bears are left-handed.
17. Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (Dolphins can't stand of lust WTF LOL)
haha, some don't make sense like fart consistently or yelling non-stop, who the hell will do that?