Saturday, September 24, 2011

Simple party outfits

looked through in my closet that was wtf I don't have any new pieces inside my wardrobe and I'd got a party to attend. Lastly I was just simply mixing some shirts. For the first I wanted to wear something mix-and-match with the blazer, and it was just too great that my white cotton blazer has a defect of a hole.

Okay I was just not gonna figure out what anymore, simply took out a boxes shirt and a long sleeves shirt sewed by those knitting wool, and it did not look so perfect cos it's in real flimsy clothes, not really look like wool. Just said to get an image in ur head k.

long sleeves and red shirt from Cotton On, shorts in Topman, belt in Burberry Haymarket
birthday girl
sorry guys I did not take much photos. Hereby post out one more swollen eyes photo O.o

Oh yeah can you see the phone? Bought a new Samsung Galaxy S for mommy, apps testing <3
iPhone + GalaxyS, nice tho!
Good night, I'm really knackered :($#@()#

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!! click here

No comments:

Post a Comment