Friday, May 24, 2013

GILT

Vintage Prada Tote, Vintage Gilt Watch, H&M Shirt, Topshop Biker Jacket
Have I ever told you that I love gold? Be it anything that comes gilt, or has a golden edge.

The place that I'm staying here is having its utmost frustration, which I feel utterly warmed even I'm in cold air conditioned room. Sweating just gets me through profusely, seemingly never intended to stop invading us. All along I used to layer my outfit with another piece of biker jacket, or denim pieces. By having this kind of weather I just can't get the practice on. But thank God we had a few downpour during these few days and I was able to seize this opportunity to put on my layering, again. I might have worn the Topshop Biker Jacket for more than 10 times but trust me it goes well with any clothes.




What I was wearing:
H&M Shirt
Topshop Leather Biker Jacket
Vintage Prada Tote
Vintage Gilt Watch
Gold Rings

tags: fashion, menfashion, mensfashion, topshop, topman, fashionblog, fashionblogger, asianboy, asian, boy, chic, swag, shoes, gucci, inspired, loafers, accessories, accessory

1 comment: