Saturday, February 14, 2015

HEY (HAY)!




Hay! (I mean hey at the same time) I've got plenty of projects awaiting and I celebrated a number of events/excitements ahead of lunar new year! At least 3 collaborations or mini projects are on the top of the list and I just can't wait to kick them off at one shot but believe me it would serve the entire blog up to a whole new kind of visual delight.

In welcoming this glorious lunar new year of Goat, I'm truly flattered and appreciated to have worked with Bulb 84 (click here). Also, it's more than inspiring to work with a group of people who are passionate about fashion, life and everything (literally I meant errthang!). At the same time I could just brush up my photography skills with only a tripod and shutter control in my hand. An auspicious year!



No comments:

Post a Comment