Friday, May 24, 2013

GILT

Vintage Prada Tote, Vintage Gilt Watch, H&M Shirt, Topshop Biker Jacket
Have I ever told you that I love gold? Be it anything that comes gilt, or has a golden edge.

The place that I'm staying here is having its utmost frustration, which I feel utterly warmed even I'm in cold air conditioned room. Sweating just gets me through profusely, seemingly never intended to stop invading us. All along I used to layer my outfit with another piece of biker jacket, or denim pieces. By having this kind of weather I just can't get the practice on. But thank God we had a few downpour during these few days and I was able to seize this opportunity to put on my layering, again. I might have worn the Topshop Biker Jacket for more than 10 times but trust me it goes well with any clothes.




What I was wearing:
H&M Shirt
Topshop Leather Biker Jacket
Vintage Prada Tote
Vintage Gilt Watch
Gold Rings

tagsfashion, menfashion, mensfashion, topshop, topman, fashionblog, fashionblogger, asianboy, asian, boy, chic, swag, shoes, gucci, inspired, loafers, accessories, accessory

1 comment: