Tuesday, April 30, 2013

COMEBACK

Purse - Cambridge Satchel, Key Chain - Versace Jeans
I've been loaded with abundant of workloads that I could not even breathe. 

As for now, I substantially settled most of them and last one to come - a crash course that was totally out of my expectation because of some glitches that made by the university. I found this somehow "refreshing" place inadvertently when I was driving some days back then. It is a sales gallery. Had a pit stop here after a heavy rain while we were en route going to have lunch + high tea with the friends.










What I was wearing:
Denim shirt, khaki shorts, Aztec cap from Bangkok Weekend Market
Purse from The Cambridge Satchel Company
Velvet emerald loafers from H&M

tag: fashion, ootd, ootn, menfashion, mensfashion, asianboy, asian, bag, accessories, fashionblogger, fashion site

1 comment: